EKKO's EOP Series ORDER PICKER
LOS ANGELES, CA. –EKKO Material Handling Equipment Manufacturing Inc. is now offering and introducing to the industry our EOP Series Narrow Vertical Order Picker.
“With the high demand of fulfillment centers throughout the nation needing order/stock pickers. EKKO is excited to offer the solution to keep productivity flowing while offering the savings during these crucial times”, said Don Hwang COO/VP of Sales and Marketing.
Features of the new EOP Series Order Picker:
· WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2200 lbs. @ 24" load center
· LIFT HEIGHT: 177-196”
· FORK LENGTH: 42.13”
· AUXILIARY FORKS: 30.71”
· MAST HEIGHT: 93.11”
· TURNING RADIUS: 61.81”
· BATTERY / CHARGER: 24V/280Ah, 24-volt Industrial Battery with external
direct connect 110A 110VAC plug-in automatic 24V/50A charger (both Included)
· SPEED TRAVEL: 3.3 mph empty ; 3.0 mph loaded
· LIFTING SPEED: 5.35 ips empty; 3.6 ips loaded
· LOWERING SPEED: 3.85 ips empty; 4.4 ips loaded
· DRIVE WHEELS: 9" x 3" polyurethane
· STABILITY: 4" x 2" polyurethane
· LOAD WHEELS: (2) 4" x 3" polyurethane per outrigger
· HYDRAULICS LIFTING MOTOR: 24V 6000-Watt lifting motor with
hardened chrome moly steel for durability.
· DRIVE MOTOR: 24V German AC 3000 Watt drive motor for efficiency and high torque. Curtis EPS (Electric Power Steering)
· AC CONTROLLER: 24V CURTIS Instrument provides performance through entire range of speed; Constant travel speed regardless of load; Battery discharge indicator combination gauge.
· BRAKES: Electromagnetic braking for secure stopping power; Electronic neutral braking for accurate control.
· OPERATOR CONTROLS: Throttle, lifting, lowering, turtle mode and horn functions are in the ergonomic controls.
· CHASSIS AND MAST: Robotic Welding; Heavy duty steel chassis with I-beam mast for durability; Telescoping mast includes a protective steel guard.
· DIMENSIONS: OAL 69”; OAH 93”, OAW 39”, OHG 89”
Find out more at http://www.ekkolifts.com or call Don Hwang 909-236-7994 firstname.lastname@example.org and see why so many reputable dealers are maximizing with EKKO by “Moving Ahead”.